There are aspects of intrigue, crime, and mystery in the Lupin series. The series will be directed by Marcela Said and Louis Leterrier.
What You Should Know About ‘Lupin’
In an article published in Alpha News Call, the story of ‘Lupin’ revolves around Assane Diop, a professional leader whose father fled Senegal for France in order to give his son a better future. However, Hubert Pellegrini, his evil and princely master, falsely accuses Assane of stealing a valuable stone accessory, leading the latter to hang himself in shame.
To get back at Pellegrini for what he has done to him, he resolves to use his intellect, appeal, and keen good judgment to assist him achieve his target weight loss and uncover Pellegrini’s real personality, as inspired by the Arsene Lupin literature.
Release Date of ‘Lupin’ Season 3
In an interview with RadioTimes.com earlier this year, Lupin co-creator George Kay said he anticipated fresh episodes of the series to premiere on Netflix in 2022. According to Omar Sy, Lupin, the lead of the French-language heist drama, will return for a third season. “We have nothing to hide from you.” Fans were ecstatic when he tweeted, “Lupin 3 is confirmed!” in May.
New Casts in the ‘Lupin’ Season 3
The first two seasons of Lupin revolved on the same set of characters and here some of them with new cast:
- Omar Sy portrays the thief master Assane Diop in the film.
- Art dealer and forger Benjamin Ferel is Assane’s best friend, Antoine Gouy.
- Ludivine Sagnier portrays Claire, Assane’s ex-girlfriend and the mother of their son Raoul (Etan Simone).
- Actress Clotilde Hesme plays Assane’s childhood sweetheart, Juliette Pellegrini, the daughter of Hubert Pellegrini, portrayed by Hervé Pierre.
- This is the first police officer to notice Assanese, portrayed by Soufiane Guerrab. Shirine Boutella and Vincent Londez are among his employees.
- Fargass Assande is Babakar, Assane’s father, who appears in flashbacks.
- The character of Philippe Courbet, played by Stefan Crepon, was first introduced in season 2, and he may return in season 3. He was a perfect fit for Benjamin and Assane. Raoul’s kidnapper, Leonard, will not be returning for the next season (no spoilers beyond that).
Lupin’s first and second seasons both included five episodes, and the third should be no different. It’s unlikely, given how much material the show has managed to fit into such short seasons, but anything is possible.