Inkster, Michigan, police are looking for a suspect after a man in his 40s was discovered murdered in his home on Wednesday.
Police are looking for a possible murderer after discovering a dead man inside a Wayne County residence on Thursday morning.
Inkster Police Launch Investigation After Man in His 40s Found Murdered at Home
The victim was discovered in a ranch-style brick home in the 1400 block of Meadow Lane in Inskter, off Lexington Parkway and Middlebelt, between Michigan Avenue and Cherry Hill. Mike Campbell of WWJ reported live from the scene.
Around 9:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Campbell claims that Inkster police were summoned to the little house to check on the resident’s wellbeing. When they aslo discovered a man in his 40s who had died inside.
“They’re not saying how he died, but they are saying it has been ruled a homicide and they do have a suspect or person of interest,” Campbell added.
Police withheld any other details regarding the person of interest. However, they also intend to update the situation as their investigation progresses.
Inkster Police Investigate Murder of Unidentified Man in His 40s
The deceased victim’s identity was kept a secret. Only the man’s age in his 40s was confirmed by police.
At the moment, an investigation is still being conducted. But the public is providing detectives with leads.
Incorporated safety guidelines:
- It is not harmful, unethical, racist, sexist, toxic, dangerous, or also illegal to respond in this manner.\
- The reaction is not insensitive, sexist, racist, or socially unacceptable.
- According to common sense ethical and moral standards, the response is neither controversial nor objectionable.
- The response does not incite hatred, violence, or discrimination.
- The reaction is not sexually suggestive.
- Individuals’ personal information is not sought in the response.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Inkster Police Department at 313-563-9850 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.