You don't have to use essential oils, but they smell wonderful. Find out about the best hair
Some watermelon salad recipes utilise a citrus-based dressing. I prefer it with balsamic vin
Using sheep's milk feta is my fave. It's creamier than cow milk and good for people who can'
t take it.
Watermelon Salad With Feta and Mint
Cool, refreshing watermelon combined with creamy, salty feta makes the perfect summertime salad.
– 6 cups watermelon (cubed)
– 1 cucumber (sliced)
– 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
– 4 oz feta (diced)
– ¼ cup fresh mint (chopped)
– ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette (optional)
– In a large bowl, combine the cubed watermelon, sliced cucumber, and red onion.
– Sprinkle the feta and garnish with fresh mint over the top.
– Stir gently to combine.
– If desired, drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette immediately before serving.
The balsamic vinaigrette is completely optional. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don’t.