Just the act of rubbing the skin helps stimulate fluid flow, reduce cellulite, and improve your skin’s overall tone and health.
Salt is too harsh for sensitive facial skin in this recipe. Anti-inflammatory cumin sugar face scrub.
Himalayan Salt Scrub DIY
This easy salt scrub DIY leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh.
– Small glass bowl
– Silicone spatula
– Pint size mason jar with lid
– 1 cup Himalayan salt finely ground
– 2 TBSP coconut oil
– ⅓ cup sweet almond oil
– 1 TBSP castile soap
– 30 drops grapefruit essential oil
– 2 drops peppermint essential oil
– In a small glass bowl, add the coconut oil, essential oils, and sweet almond oil. Mash it all together with a fork or silicone spatula.
– Add in the castile soap and Himalayan salt.
– Store your Himalayan salt scrub DIY in a glass jar.
Rub all over your body in circular motions to cleanse and exfoliate, then rinse off with warm water.