MyFitnessPal Premium lets you take your health and fitness to the next level with features that power your food and exercise tracking ability.
1. Customize daily macronutrient goals MyFitnessPal creates macronutrient goals (carbs, protein, fats) based on expert recommendations. 20% protein, 50% carbs, 30% fat.
2. Customize your daily calorie goal MyFitnessPal generates a calorie target based on weight reduction or growth. This daily calorie goal is mostly stable.
3. FAST-ADD IMPORTANT MACRONUTRIENTS As a Premium user, you may quickly add carbohydrates, protein, and lipids to your meal journal. If macronutrients are more important than calories, use this tool.
4. SCAN YOUR MEALS
Log your food even faster with the new Meal Scan feature, which allows you to take a photo of your food to locate it in the database — no typing required.
5. LEARN FROM FOOD ANALYSIS Tracking isn't just about calculating calories; it's also about learning what you eat. You learn that three pieces of cheese pizza are too many calories for one dinner.
6. CHOOSE WHERE YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES GO When users exercise, calories burned are added to their daily calorie goal. Premium users can add activity calories to their daily goal.
7. CUSTOMIZE YOUR NUTRIENT DASHBOARD Your nutrient dashboard reveals which nutrients you're missing for the day and your calorie and nutrient progress.