Sea salt spray is my second-most-used hair product after dry shampoo, and it's easy to make.
You need a 10-oz spray bottle. I used an old apple cider vinegar bottle with a spray top.
DIY Sea Salt Spray For Hair
This sea salt spray uses all natural ingredients for that beachy waves look.
– Glass spray bottle
– 1 cup water filtered or distilled
– 2 TBSP Epsom salts
– ½ tsp Himalayan salt or sea salt
– 1 tsp aloe vera gel
– ½ tsp natural conditioner
– 5-10 drops essential oils
– 1 tsp lemon juice optional to lighten hair
– 1 tsp alcohol optional to extend shelf life
– Add all of the ingredients to a spray bottle.
– Put the cap on the bottle and shake for several minutes, until Epsom salt and sea salt are dissolved.
– Shake well before each use.