Enjoy my coconut clusters, but easier to make and without the coconut texture toddlers don't like.
They're a healthy approach to satisfy my family's sweet tooth. We bring these to gatherings with kids' goodies so the
y have a healthy option.
Keto snacks and mugs are popular. While sugar-free, many have unhealthy additives I avoid.
Chocolate Coconut Butter Cups
Coconut butter cups are similar to peanut butter cups, but without the high fructose corn syrup or peanut butter.
– Double boiler
– High-speed blender or food processor
– Silicone cupcake liners
– 12 oz chocolate chips
– 3 TBSP coconut oil divided
– 1 ¼ unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1 TBSP vanilla extract
– 10 drops stevia extract optional or to taste– 1 TBSP vanilla extract
– 10 drops stevia extract optional or to taste
Want a fancier version? Sprinkle a little shredded coconut or chopped nuts on top while the chocolate is still melted.