Child Tax Credit (CTC) refunds are a great way to relieve pressure by giving families back money that rightfully belongs to them.
But what happens if you don’t receive your refund?And who do you contact?
CTC is a type of financial assistance to eligible families with children.These are intended to cover child care costs and provide financial support to eligible parents or legal guardians.
The CTC is a tax credit that eligible families receive for each eligible child under age 17.
If a customer has not received their refund
If you haven’t received your CTC refund or payment, there are several steps you can tak
- Eligibility Criteria for SNAP Benefits: Changes and Updates Roberto Ortega Make sure you meet the CTC eligibility criteria.
- Check the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] website or its updates for any delays or changes to the distribution of your CTC payments.
Delays can occur for various reasons.
- The IRS has online tools, helplines, and resources that can provide information about your payment status and potential issues if you think you may still be eligible.
- Make sure your information, such as your address and bank account information, is up to date with the IRS.
- If you do not file your taxes or provide the required information to the IRS, your CTC payments may be delayed.
When can I expect my tax refund with Child Tax Credit 2023?
CTC refunds are anticipated to be issued by February 28, 2024, for those who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) when filing online, opting for direct deposit, and having no issues on the return.
Refunds may arrive earlier, and individuals can check their personalized refund date using “Check Where’s My Refund.” For early EITC/ACTC claims, an update should be available by February 18 at the latest.