Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Isaiah Walker Missing Explained: What Happened to Isaiah Walker?

Isaiah Walker Missing

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department is looking for Isaiah Walker, 22, who has been reported missing. To help them locate the missing person, the police have appealed to the public. Let’s look at Isaiah Walker’s situation in more detail.

Isaiah Walker Missing Explained:

Detectives with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department’s Missing People Unit need the public’s assistance to locate 22-year-old Isaiah Walker at roughly 7 p.m. m. Isaiah Walker reportedly left his home on Camp Stewart Road on Saturday. Walker is autistic and has a cognitive disability, according to the authorities. Approximately 6 feet tall and 165 pounds, Walker is described by the police. Brown hair and brown eyes characterise this man. Walker was last seen wearing a grey sweater, blue pants, and rain boots. He may be holding an iPad, according to the police. According to CMPD, they are actively working with the Charlotte Fire Department to coordinate their search for Walker.

Support the Investigation:

If anyone has information about Isaiah Walker, who has been reported missing, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department has asked the public to assist with the investigation. If you know where he is or knows where he might be, call 911 right away. For additional information regarding this matter, please see report number 20230311-1915-00.

Other Missing Person Cases:

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department receives over 3,500 reports of missing persons yearly. The CMPD website states that children between the ages of 13 and 17 account for roughly 70% of those reports, with adults accounting for the remaining 30%. According to The Charlotte Observer, in one of the CMPD’s most recent missing persons investigations, the body of 48-year-old Charlotte resident Matt Sullivan was found on Monday close to McAlpine Creek Park. The majority of people who go missing are found or return home within days, according to the CMPD. Less than 10% of missing person reports in Charlotte are connected to criminal activity.

How Do I Report a Missing Person in Charlotte?

There is no waiting period before you can file a missing persons report, according to CMPD. As soon as you can, dial 911 if a loved one disappears. When speaking with an officer, you should mention the names of any family and friends you may have. C. Ministry of Public Safety. You can also request that law enforcement issue a bulletin or a Silver Alert if the person has a cognitive disability, according to NCDPS.

Read Also – Missing: Daniel Murphy Found Dead: What Happened to Him?