Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


England Vs Iran, Fifa World Cup 2022, Result, Goals, Timeline

England Vs Iran

England Vs Iran has always been a very successful match in the history of international football. As the FIFA World Cup 2022 continues in Qatar, it has created a proper impact on all International teams. These matches have taken place successfully, creating a proper impact for the team in the history of international football. As the FIFA World Cup 2022 started on the 20th of November 2022, within a few days, very successful International football matches were being played that was represented in a very important and famous manner. Iran and England have been very successful football teams, and the match between them was very high-voltage and successful.

England Vs Iran Result

England Vs Iran Match Result

All England Vs Iran matches are recorded to be very successful and famous, and as these matches of being created as very successful amount, the teams have performed very well. Still, the final result of the match that took place on the 21st of November 2022 resulted in favour of England as they won by four goals. In the overall match, England scored a total of 6 goals while Iran scored two goals in total, but it was a very successful match England managed to score three goals within the first half of the Match while the remaining three goals were scored in the second half of the match. Iran scored the remaining two goals in the match’s second half, and the last goal was scored through a penalty, but England played exceptionally well in the first match.

England Vs Iran Scoreline

The scoreline of England Vs Iran

The score line of the match between England Vs Iran was 6-2. England managed to score a total of 6 goals in the match, while Iran only scored two goals. Bellingham scored in the 35th minute, Saka scored in the 43rd and 62nd minute, Sterling scored in the extra time of the first half, Rashford scored in the 71st minute, and Grealish scored in the 90th minute of the match. These were the six total goals scored by England. On the other hand, Taremi scored in the 65th minute of the match and in the extra time of the second half through a penalty. The matches were showcased successfully and created a proper impact throughout the entire game, making the overall event very successful.

England Vs Iran Stats

Stats of the England Vs Iran Match

The overall start of the match was directly in favour of England as throughout the match, England to 13 shots while Iran took eight shots. The shots on target of England out of the 13 verse 7 while the shots on target of Iran out of 8 was 3. The possession of the ball was major with England as 79% of the ball’s position was with England while the remaining 21% was with Iran. The total number of passes given by England was 797, while Iran gave 215 passes in the match. England played nine fouls in the match, while Iran played 14 fouls with two yellow cards. England got eight corners in the match, while Iran had no corners.

Upcoming Matches for both teams

Upcoming World Cup Matches for both teams

The start of the overall World Cup campaign for England was very successful, and they are going to create a proper impact through the entire tournament, but Iran has to cope with the loss. The upcoming matches of both teams are as follows. Iran is going to represent Wales on the 25th of November 2022, which is a Friday. England is going to play a very important and famous match on the 26th of November 2022, a Saturday, and will play against the United States of America on that day. It is also going to be a very high-voltage match, and that particular match is going to receive proper recognition from the audience. It is going to be a very successful and famous match in the World Cup.

Read Also – Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia World Cup 2022: Untie The Quick Facts