There are three ladies who were victims of Simon Leviev, a 31-year-old worldwide con artist who has been defrauding people of their money since his late teens, in this documentary.
Some Importance Things You Should Know
- Ayleen Charlotte, Cecilie Fjellhoy, and Pernilla Sjoholm were all introduced to Simon on Tinder. Simon and Pernilla became friends, and Simon dated Cecilie and Ayleen at the same time without either of them knowing.
- During the period from 2017 to 2019, Simon posed as the CEO of LLD Diamonds and persuaded the ladies that he had adversaries in the diamond business. He conned them into parting with their funds or taking out loans to pay for his extravagant spending, all the while promising to repay them in full later.
- Simon dubbed himself “The Prince of Diamonds,” whereas Lev was known as “The King of Diamonds.” He doesn’t have any ties to LLD Diamonds or the Leviev family in actuality.
- Simon told Cecilie that he seldom stays in one location for long, and then encouraged her to go to Bulgaria with him on a private aircraft to get to know her better during their first face-to-face encounter. The feeling of entering a movie was surreal, she remarked. On the trip, they were joined by Simon’s little daughter and a lady he said was the child’s mother.
- His colleagues turned their backs on him while he pretended to have a business transaction in South Africa, which resulted in Simon being arrested and imprisoned on false pretenses, For being Jewish, he said he was abused in jail.